Fadó Cottage is a holiday home that has two double bedrooms with a capacity of up to four people. The cottage has a living room/dining room with a cosy gas black stove including a flat screen television with DVD player (some high-interest dvds supplied for all ages).
The kitchen is fully equipped with electric hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, washing machine and dryer. Electric and gas heating is provided all around the cottage (surcharge). Water is heated by our new Solar panels(FREE).
The cottage has one bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower. Hairdryer provided. Sorry, no pets allowed. The cottage has a charming and warm atmosphere and feels like a ‘home away from home’. Fadó Cottage is beautifully located in a green and peaceful area just on the outskirts of Kenmare town, Ireland.
- 2 Double Bedrooms – sleeps 4.
- 1 Bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower.
- Loft/Reading room.
- Living/Dining room with oil-fired, coal effect stove – Cosy!
- Kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Microwave oven, washing machine and dryer.
- Linen and towels supplied.
- Hair dryer & ironing equipment.
- Television & DVD player.
- Electric & oil central heating.
- Solar Panels.
- Patio area with furniture.